Delivery and Click & Collect
We must remind you that we only offer front of house or curb side delivery to ensure the safety of our drivers. We cannot take items around the back or side of your property.
A minimum spend of £30 applies for delivery (excluding delivery charge)
We operate this service within an approximate radius of 12 miles. Delivery charges vary by postcode and will be calculated upon checking out your online order. £10 will be added for ‘two man’ deliveries.
Demand for delivery is very high at the moment so we cannot guarantee delivery times. Once you have placed your order we will aim to complete delivery within 2-5 days. We will stay in regular contact via telephone / email to let you know when your delivery is on the way. Please know that we are working on fulfilling your order as quickly as possible.
We always send a friendly Smith’s delivery driver. We do not use third party couriers.
Bulk Bag Deliveries
In addition to the above the following applies:
Bulk bags of topsoil and aggregate will be delivered by our small tipper van and tipped.
- We always execute a `clean tip` on all bulk bags. This means the top of the bag is tied so spillage on tipping is minimal.
- We can only tip where it is possible (and safe) to reverse our van. We cannot tip over walls/hedges/obstacles etc. Please plan an appropriate area for tipping before ordering.
- The legal weight limit on our van restricts us to one bulk bag per trip. Multiple trips will incur further delivery charges.
Click and Collect
If you place an order online for collection we endeavour to have your order ready within 24 hours. You will be given the option to select a preferred day and time slot for collection. Once your order is ready for collection you will receive an email.
Please bring one of the following items to collect your order in store:
- Order number and confirmation email (printed or on a mobile device)
- Credit or debit card with the name of the person who placed the order
- Photographic ID