Patio Black Spot Remover for Block Paving will not only remove black spots but completely restores the original colour, whilst also removing all other forms of organic growth. For use on all block paved patios and pathways including both brick and clay blocks.
- Supplied in liquid form, ready for use.
- Pour straight into a 5L or 7L Hozelock garden pneumatic sprayer.
- Coverage – not exceeding 5 SQM per 1L.
- Dwell time: leave for 2 hours. No need to scrub.
- Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet (Vario).
- Kills all forms of organic growth including, green and red algae, white fungi, black spots (lichen) and moss.
- Available in 2 and 4 litre containers.
HOW TO USE
Prior to use, pressure wash the area to remove any surface dirt and loose debris. It is important the Patio Black Spot Remover comes into direct contact with the surface of the stone and the black Spots. Any surface dirt will reduce the effect of this product.
DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR WHEN RAIN IS IMMINENT
A dry overcast day when rain is not forecast is ideal. The product works when wet, if it dries too quickly the performance will be reduced.