*SANTA’S GROTTO CLOSED*
Santa’s elves have been busy creating a beautiful grotto for you to visit at Smith’s Garden Centre and Father Christmas is very excited to say hello to your little ones.
GROTTO UPDATE: Santa’s Grotto – CLOSED
It is with enormous regret that due to government regulations we unfortunately have to close our Santa’s Grotto with immediate effect.
We know that this is deeply disappointing and that the children have been looking forward to seeing Santa.
We hope that you appreciate that these changes are due to the ongoing pandemic and are out of our control.
Full refunds are available either by telephoning 01895 233844 or can be made at our Information Desk within the Garden Centre during opening hours.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Team at Smith’s.
This year we are unable to offer the same ‘hands on’ experience as we normally do. The Grotto is much smaller than in previous years to facilitate a safe whilst enjoyable experience for all. We are however, very excited to show you what we have achieved taking into consideration current government guidelines. Please be aware of these changes prior to booking.
Tickets are £7.50 per child and every child gets a present. There will not be a space to write letters to Santa this year but we will have a postbox for you to send off letters written at home.
Santa’s Grotto will be open:
Weekends from Saturday 5th December to Sunday 20th December *NOW SOLD OUT*
Weekdays from Monday 14th December – Thursday 24th December *NOW SOLD OUT*
Extra Dates Added from Monday 7th December – Friday 11th December *NOW SOLD OUT*
Bookings can be made on the phone or in store. Call 01895 233844.
For yours and Santa’s safety:
- Temperature checks will be undertaken upon entry to grotto. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms
- There will be a one way system throughout the grotto.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations placed at the entrance and exit doors.
- We will be running a strict “One family at a time” policy with a maximum number of 6 allowed in one group.
- Social distancing markers will be in place to protect both families and staff.
- The grotto will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Face masks are to be worn by all visitors over the age of 11. The wearing of face masks is compulsory and you will not be allowed entry if you do not comply.
- We ask that you please supervise your children at all time to ensure they do not touch or climb on any of the displays.
- Once you have paid for your time slot you will not be able to amend your booking.
- No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend or if you are late for your time slot.
- To reduce crowds we ask that you do not arrive at the Grotto before your allocated time slot.
- Please do not attend the Grotto if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus within the last two weeks.
- Please do not attend the Grotto if you are displaying coronavirus symptoms. If you develop symptoms while at the Garden Centre please call NHS 111 and leave the Garden Centre.
We ask that all customers visiting the grotto adhere to the terms and conditions and any abusive language or behaviour towards members of staff will not be tolerated.
These terms and conditions have been devised under government guideline at the time of issue (September 2020). We have the right to amend these should the guidelines change prior to the event taking place.
If our grotto is unable to proceed due to revised government guidelines, we will issue customers with a full refund.