Smith's Grotto Bookings
ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT
Terms and Conditions
- There will be a one-way system through the Grotto
- Hand Sanitisers will be provided at the entrance and exit doors.
- We will be running a "One Family at a time" policy with a maximum number of 6 allowed in one "Family" group and some social distancing measures in place.
- The Grotto will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Face masks are optional
- Do not attend if you have been in contacted by T&T and told to isolate and are within your 10 day isolation period even if you are not showing symptoms. Likewise if you are showing symptoms or have had a positive lateral flow or PCR test please do not attend.
- We ask that you please supervise your children at all times to ensure they do not touch or climb on any of the displays.
- Please note each booking slot is for one child only. If you have two or more children wanting to visit Santa then you must go through the same process however many times, respective of the number of children you want to book for.
- When booking for more than one child add one time slot to your basket. Then press the Smith's logo in the top left corner and follow the same process. This will enable you to book more than one time slot.
- No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend or are late for your time slot.
- Once you have paid for your time slot you will not be able to amend your booking.
- We ask that you arrive at the Grotto between 5 and 10 minutes before your allocated time slot.
- When using the check out to purchase your grotto ticket. Select in-store pick up (You will not have to pick up your tickets, just bring your confirmation email with you on the day). Thank you!