Site Assistant – Smith’s Garden Centre
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Assistant at Smith’s. We are a friendly, family run company and many of our staff have been with us for years.
Please see below for the Role and Requirements.
Part-time position – we require candidates who can work weekends only.
Role and Requirements:
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Working mainly outside, you will be required to support the Site Manager in:
* maintaining stock levels of compost/aggregates and other bulky products.
* keeping the site clean and tidy at all times.
* serving customers by taking bulky items to their cars after purchase.
* supporting the Plant Team by unloading, pricing, restocking, maintaining and watering when required.
Candidates must show evidence of the following:
• Good communication skills and a friendly manner.
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to be flexible to reflect the changes in the day to day requirements of the business.
• Being capable of working on their feet for long periods of time in a busy working environment.
• Must be well presented, punctual and willing to learn.
• Must have excellent spoken English.
Preferable (but not essential)
• Experience of working in a garden centre or retail/sales environment.
• An interest in plants.
• Customer Service Skills.
If you are interested in working at Smith’s please send your CV and a covering letter to: George at : email@example.com