We are delighted to announce that our Christmas Street has been so popular, it will now be open until Christmas Eve!
So for last minute present shopping, you can choose from handmade local cheeses and chocolates, plus a host of other Christmas treats that can be found in our festive cabins, as well as a fabulous selection of gifts for all budgets and tastes in store.
Whether it’s that tricky gift for the man in your life, the keen gardener, the foodie, or a special gift for your marvellous mum, we have ideas to suit everyone here at Smith’s this Christmas.
- We have a selection of wine related items for the connoisseur
- A great range of clothing, footwear, hats, scarves, gloves and more…
- Picture frames and ‘for his desk’ ideas
- BBQ Gadgets for the outdoor chef
For the Gardener
- From gloves, to gadgets, we have the ideal gift for the Gardener
- A wide selection of garden tools, large and small
- Great garden accessories and ornaments
- Quirky gifts for those with green fingers!
- Oodles of Ornaments and Great Gift sets
- Candles! Mums love candles and we have all shapes and sizes
- As well as various candlesticks and holders
- Choose from an amazing array of glass, china and silverware
For the Foodie or cook
- Make up your own Hamper for that special someone (‘hamper kits’ available in-store)
- Or just pop a delicious cheese, chutney or oil into a gift bag
- We have a fabulous range of chocolates and sweet treats
- Crockery and ‘Cook’s shop’ including some great storage options
Indoor and outdoor plants also make a fabulous Christmas gift, one that keeps on giving long after the turkey has gone! Plus if you don’t have the time to pot it – let us do it… It couldn’t be easier, just pick a plant and pot, bring it to the potting shed and let us do it for you. We also offer a free gift wrapping service on any indoor plants.
We do hope to see you in store before Christmas and would like to wish all our customers old and new, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!